With Apple's new Apple ID for Students Under 13 program, schools can, with parent consent, utilize Apple IDs for kids in kindergarten on up. As with any new endeavor, there will be learning and teachable moments all along the way. But in the meantime, we look forward to this more efficient way of syncing apps with student learning in the classroom.
Apple IDs for Students-How?
Use this detailed handout to help you create your child's Eanes ISD Apple ID.
*The parent or guardian listed as the primary contact will receive an email from Eanes ISD with student email and password information
*The parent or guardian will also receive a code from Apple to create an Apple ID for the student
*The student's Eanes ISD email address will need to become your student's APPLE ID
*The password you make for your student's Apple ID will need to match the password given in the email from Eanes ISD
Apple IDs for Students-Why?
Visit the Eanes ISD LEAP program Parent Page for more tips and information.
- Students can’t opt-in to receive marketing materials
- A parent or guardian can be notified of any significant changes to the terms of the account
- Limit Ad Tracking will be turned on to ensure students don’t receive targeted advertising from Apple
- A credit card isn’t required for an iTunes Store account
- Need to check to see if your student's Apple ID and password work? Go here: https://appleid.apple.com/
- Need to change your student's Apple ID password to match his or her Eanes Network account? Click here.
- Not sure which email is your listed as the primary address for Skyward Family Access? Click here.
- Still need help? Email your campus Ed Tech and include your student's first and last name as well as a description the problem you are experiencing.